Stertil Dock Products supplies solutions to a number major parcel distribution companies internationally. Our latest solution, like all our other loading dock products, provide increased efficiency and productivity in a safe and controlled environment.
The new Van Bridge Plate Dock Leveller is ideal for compensating the height difference between the warehouse and van floor. It functions as a "bridge" for safe and level access from the building to the vehicle reducing fall or trip hazards.
Van Bridge Plate Dock Leveller
The Van Bridge Plate Dock Leveller is a hinged-lip mini leveller which is manually operated using a handle. The leveller has a dynamic capacity of 750 kg which is suitable for driving over with a loaded parcel trolley (assuming the floor of the van can cope with this capacity).
It offers the following benefits:
- Maximum safety and minimum investment when there is a height difference between the building and vehicle.
- Safe, ergonomic loading and unloading.
- An ideal and flexible solution for buildings as both shelter and or leveller bridging plate can be mounted to the building (no need for construction work).
- Bridge Plate Leveller is manually operated and easy to install and operate, it can be retrofitted at any time even if a WSTP Shelter is already in use.
- Full access to the inside of vans with doors that open 180 degrees.
Two versions are available:
Van Bridge Plate Dock Leveller 1465: 1400 mm platform width x 650 mm length.
Van Bridge Plate Dock Leveller 1445: 1400 mm platform width x 450 mm length.
Complete Solution in combination with Parcel Dock Shelter
The Van Bridge Plate Dock Leveller is available individually as a stand-alone leveller which can be mounted to the wall in front of the door or, as part of a set complete with the WSTP Van Hybrid Shelter.
The WSTP Van Hybrid Dock Shelter is specifically designed for city vans that have doors which open flush with the sides 180 degrees for optimum loading and unloading. The custom-made design of the WSTP is strong and soft cushions provide a complete seal between the van and the door for energy efficiency within the warehouse without damaging the vans.
This shelter has a roof for weather protection against wind and rain. The trapezium open-aspect design and the built-in recess in the top cushion, for vans with a rear-view camera, are two features assisting the van driver in aligning the van accurately onto the dock.
Stertil Dock Products offers a Retrofit Kit for loading bay docks that are already equipped with the WSTP Van Hybrid Dock Shelter.
Learn more about our Parcel Distribution Dock Products