FOR SAFE LOADING AND UNLOADING
Stertil Dock Products introduces a flexible LED Dock Light to ensure safe loading and unloading. The goose neck FLEXLED illuminates the full length of the vehicle trailer.
Lighting in and around the loading bay and the vehicle is essential to ensure safe loading and unloading.The FLEXLED design allows optimal flexible positioning of the light for excellent light distribution.
The hinged arm construction along with flexible goose neck makes the FLEXLED ideal for illuminating the full length of the vehicle trailer and for lighting positioning of where the light is required.
Specifications Stertil LED Dock Light: FLEXLED
- Powerful Brightness with the FLEXLED - 2,000 lumens, input: 220V-240V AC - 20 Watt.
- The light colour temperature is 4000 K. A neutral, pure white light colour for safe working environments.
- The aluminium housing has integrated cooling for LEDs, which expands the light output and longevity.
- Long lifespan - The expected lifespan of the LEDs is 40,000 hours.
- Easy lamp changing via IP65 connector.
- The FLEXLED can be used in working environments with temperatures ranging from -30 to 70º Celsius.
- The high impact resistant, anti-glare, Polycarbonate lense has a 60º viewing angle with a high visibility distance.
- The FLEXLED weights 2,5 kg, has a total length of 1.25 meter and 1 meter cable, and is supplied with a wall connector.
- Quick and easy to mount on the building facade.
The FLEXLED Dock Light is an addition to our wide range of loading dock accessories, including bumpers, traffic lights and wheel guides.